Vans and LCV DPF Cleaning
DPFs fitted to vans and LCVs are generally not seen as serviceable items as they are a part of a sealed system. At Excalibre we are able to clean the DPF by removing all of the accumulated soot and ash and return it to an as new condition. The Flash Cleaner machine is designed to accommodate the whole exhaust system so there is no need to remove the DPF from the exhaust.
Short journeys and low speed driving are most likely to cause DPFs to become blocked with soot. This results in a loss of power and your emissions warning light coming on. If the regeneration system on the vehicle is ineffective then the DPF must be cleaned.
Excalibre Flash Cleaner Process
- All DPF’s received at Excalibre are given a unique identification number and are then flow tested.
- The Hydraulic cleaning process effectively removes accumulated ash and soot from the DPF.
- The DPF is then thoroughly dried and flow tested, comparing it to baseline data.
- If the initial clean is unsuccessful then the process may be repeated or an additional thermal process performed.
- The data is stored on a database and is contained in the Cleaning Record that accompanies every cleaned DPF.
Arrange a DPF Clean
Please contact us with your vehicle details to arrange collection of your DPF’s – 01594 887414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then arrange collection by courier. Typical turnaround time is 2 days and shipping is again via courier.
Benefits of using Excalibre
• 12 month guarantee
• No clean – no charge
• Industry proven cleaning technology
• Flow testing before and after cleaning
• Cleaning record with every clean
• Over 20 years experience of DPF cleaning