Retrofit solution - perfect for clean air zone compliance
Supplier and installer of the NOxBUSTER® City retrofit system
Excalibre Technologies are the proud UK partners of market-leading, Proventia Oy. The Proventia NOxBUSTER® City is a retrofit solution for ULEZ and CAZ, which enables Euro 3, 4 or 5 buses and trucks to meet Euro 6 standards.
Proventia are based in in Oulu Finland and are a leading developer and manufacturer of retrofit and OE emission control systems. The systems have full TfL and CVRAS approval ensuring compliance with the Ultra low emission zone (ULEZ) and Clean Air Zones across the UK. Over 1,000 systems have been installed across all major London bus operator
Proventia have approved systems for many vehicles including...
Key benefits of the NOxBUSTER® City retrofit system
- High NOx reduction rates even at low exhaust temperatures (below 200°C)
- Proven results over the Millbrook MLTB, LowCVP UK Bus (LUB), Coach (LUC), HGV and RCV Cycle
- Proven results in PEMS tests from an independent test laboratory
- Proven results of real city driving conditions from an independent test laboratory (WHVC cycle)
- Proven results of real city driving conditions from independent testing laboratories
- Operates with standard AdBlue®, no additional infrastructure required
- Optimised urea mixing technology enable urea injection at low temperatures – no deposits
- Advanced insulation technology maintains heat inside the system and improves SCR operation
- Low surface temperature, no risk to other sensitive engine parts
- Easy installation and maintenance, similar to existing AdBlue systems
- Continuous NOx emissions and performance monitoring with a web-based Proventia PROCARE™ Drive
Installation and maintaining a retrofit solution
Excalibre Technologies has a team of highly-skilled technicians based in Rainham Essex that can install and maintain the best retrofit solution within 24-hours. After installation Excalibre Technologies provides a comprehensive service and maintenance program including DPF cleaning.
We also have a stock holding for spare parts, which ensures a fast and efficient replacement service throughout the year.
To book a retrofit installation, please contact 01594 887414 or email us email@example.com
What is the PROCARE TMDRIVE ?
The Proventia ProCareTMDrive is a compact device that continuously monitors the performance and operation of the system providing real time emissions data. Engine out and Tailpipe NOx are monitored and logged enabling NOx reduction to be calculated at any time. DPF back pressure is also monitored along with catalyst and DPF temperatures.
Coupled with location tracking it enables the operator or authority to monitor the performance of the vehicle. All data is available in spreadsheet format to enable whole fleet data to be collected and analysed. All software is developed in house enabling custom reporting to be offered for large fleets.
Contact us today
Contact Excalibre Technologies for a no-obligation discussion
01594 887414 | firstname.lastname@example.org