HGV DPF Cleaning - Lorry and Truck
Excalibre Tech provide DPF Cleaning for HGV and Refuse Collection Vehicles (RCV).
We have invested in high technology DPF cleaning and test equipment to ensure your vehicles operate at an optimum. The FSX cleaning centre is identical to that used by all of the major engine OEM’s. The cleaning process, testing and reporting is to the same standard.
What is the DPF and why does it need cleaning?
Your diesel particulate filter (DPF) captures and stores exhaust soot to reduce emissions and makes your vehicles run more cost efficiently and with less emissions. While driving, ash accumulates in the DPF and needs to be removed to minimise exhaust back pressure. Low load operation can also cause the DPF to become blocked with soot that cannot be removed by the active regen system.
What we offer
• HGV DPF cleaning
• HGV silencer clean
• Euro 6 clean
• Euro 5 clean
• Refuse collection vehicle silencer cleaning
• LGV silencer clean
Where we provide DPF Cleaning services
We have services centres in Gloucestershire and London, but can provide DPF cleaning and retrofit services across the UK including Kent, Essex, The Midlands and Greater Manchester.
We manage emissions for the following:
Excalibre's DPF Cleaning Process
- DPF given a unique identification number
- DPF is flow tested and checked for depth and open channel width.
- The pneumatic cleaning process removes accumulated ash and soot from the DPF.
- Flow tested again and cell checked.
- The data is stored on a database and is contained in the cleaning record.
- If needed, an additional thermal process is undertaken followed by a second pneumatic process.
- We maintain a database of DPF flow baselines enabling us to ensure cleaned units are at or close to the baseline of a new ones.
Managed Service for HGV fleets
Excalibre offer a managed service option for large HGV fleets. We hold float units and provide a service exchange option offering the following benefits:
• Minimised down time
• You maintain ownership of your own DPFs
• Excalibre handle all shipping between your sites
• Monthly reporting and database retention.
Arrange a DPF Clean
Please contact us with your vehicle details to arrange collection of your DPF’s – 01594 887414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then arrange collection by courier. Typical turnaround time is 2 days and shipping is again via courier.