Excalibre Technologies offer a wide range of catalytic convertors for industrial and automotive applications through its wholly owned trading division Synergy Catalyst Europe. We can supply just the catalyst element or a finished design including cones and flanges to your requirements. We supply catalytic convertors to a variety of markets and applications:
- Biogas engine emission control including formaldehyde, CO and NOx.
- Convertors for natural gas engines.
- CO, HC and NOx reduction from Diesel generators sets.
- Systems to meet TA luft legislation.
- Fully brazed in diameters up to 1200mm.
- Customised convertors for emission reduction in process industries.
- Substrate design to suit existing installations. Round or rectangular parts.
- Custom catalytic coatings to suit each application.
- Convertors for genset flue systems.
- Units supplied for direct installation into flue systems.
- Metal substrates for low back pressures and optimum emissions reduction.
- Catalytic convertors for commercial vehicle emission reduction systems.
- DOC's for particulate filter systems.
- Metal substrate based convertors for passenger car aftermarket.
For more information please Contact us